Bidgood Bob is your typical, unrepentantly arrogant Alabama Crimson Tide fan. He takes his name from Bidgood Hall, home of the University of Alabama's Culverhouse School of Commerce and Business Administration, recently voted one of the the top business schools in West Alabama. These are Bob's cries for help.

October 6, 2009

Here's one from 2003. I had just quit smoking and needed to rant. I have mellowed quite a bit since then (but still feel the same way about MSU)



WARNING. YOU ARE ABOUT TO ENTER A NICOTINE FIT.

________________________________________



Today is 30 days without a cigarette. Not one relapse. Also, on Monday I ran out of Nicorette gum and decided, hell, since that crap costs more than the Marlboros I have known and loved the last 24 years, I'd just quit those too. Well now I guess the nicotine is completely out of my system, because I can't concentrate worth a damn and I've almost had three wrecks today already and haven't accomplished anything worthwhile other than taking my brother to lunch and almost getting HIM killed and then I decide to check out the Bama message boards on the internet to take what's left of my mind off the cravings and lo and behold there's some Aub on there obsessing about Brodie Croyle’s lack of experience and high interceptions to touchdowns ratio and I wanna go, "HEY! YOU! AUB!! What's your time in the 40? How many pull-ups did you do in the Presidential fitness test in P.E. class? When are you going into the Hall of Fame? But no, I laid off of the bastard because I'm a nice guy, but NO MORE!! You Aubs are a bunch of chinless, genetic throwbacks who start every college days story with "Hey, remember that time you and Tonya came over to my trailer..." And what about you Tennessee types? Listen up, hillbillies... that thing you dry off with after your weekly shower is called a "towel." It's not a "towl." It's a two-syllable word with an "e" in it. Got that? Now you can go back to feuding with the McCoys or groping your sisters or whatever in the hell else y'all do for fun. And I don’t really know what you Georgia leg-humpers and Ole Miss julep-drinkers are sensitive about, but whatever it is, consider this post a whole wheelbarrow load of it, right in your face. If there are any Kentucky, South Carolina, Arkansas, LSU (you drunken swamp trash), or Florida people reading this... listen up: YOU ALL SUCK!! Oh, and don't think I forgot about you Mississippi State morons... I hate you worst of all. And all of you Vanderbilt poindexters can KISS MY CRIMSON ASS, TOO!

Thanks, I feel better now. If I offended anybody with this, I DON'T CARE!!

May 28, 2003

No comments:

Post a Comment